The Polish Federation of Cattle Breeders and Dairy Farmers (PFHBiPM) is supporting the genetic improvement of 10 breeds in Poland. PFHBiPM is providing services to more than 11,000 farmers, including stud-book, milk recording, genotyping and advice to farmers.
- Headquarters: Warsaw, Poland
- Members: > 11,000
- Live Holstein cows: ~ 2 million
- Holstein cows under milk recording: 759,651 cows in 20,062 herds
- Holstein insemination in Poland: 1, 340 834
- Average milk production (305 days): 7,950 kg milk, 4.07% fat, 3.35% protein